Safety Light Curtain
The RAY-LG ‘s emitter and receiver bars create a grid of horizontal and diagonal infrared beams. When the infrared beams are interrupted, the system sends a signal to the connected door controller. As soon as the detection area is “clear” again, the output switches to indicate that the area is “clear”.
VITECTOR offers two versions. The RAY-LG 3520 with 20 elements for a protection height of 2.140 mm and RAY-LG 3522 with 22 elements for a protection height of 2.500 mm. Both versions are certified according to EN 12453:2017 as a type E device. Sensors can be mounted directly into the tracks. As the door closes, the RAY-LG recognizes the door (door blanking). The door blanking feature notices a stop of the door in an intermediate position and allows the continuation of the ride in both directions.
Find all our Safety Light Curtains
- RAY-LG 35xx: EN 12453:2017 Type E Device
- High Detection Capability due to Cross Beams
- Automatic Door Recognition (“Blanking”) with Partial Door Opening
- Designed for Door Closing Speed up to 1,6 m/s
- Resistant to Dust, Dirt and Water
- IP68 Waterproof Housing, Cable IP 67
- Increased Immunity to Ambient Light
- OSE Output or Semiconductor Output Available in one device
- Cross Section of Only 12 × 14,5 mm
- Safety Cat. 2, PL d acc. to EN ISO 13849-1:2015