Logistics Provider (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Logistics Provider you will become part of our team in Slubice, Poland. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Coordinating the process of purchasing materials for the production
- Management of the supply chain, placing orders, confirmation orders in the systems
- Contacts and relationships with the suppliers and constant improvement of cooperation
- Management of the employee group
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Experience in a similar position is welcome
- Very good English in oral and written skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience in working with suppliers
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- Strong commitment to the implementation of tasks
- Ability of time management and set a priorities
- Excellent team and communication skills