Safety for thick door panels, OPTOCHAIN DUO
Following the german energy saving law more and more companies require higher energy efficiency for buildings. The easiest way to improve the energie efficiency of doors is to increase the thickness of the door panel. Nowadays many companies use door panels with thickness up to 80 mm. To meet the current safety standards it is essential to have two safety edges. OPTOCHAIN DUO is a very easy solution to apply two safety edges on one door panel.
The two sensors are directly connected to each other (as you can see in the picture). Only one cable is needed to connect both safety edges to the door control panel. The system is certified according to DIN EN ISO 13849-1 (Cat. 3 / PL d) and can be used to a maximum range of 10m.
Why OPTOCHAIN DUO?
- Easy wiring of two optical safety edges
- Connecting two safety edges to one channel
- Requires little cabling and connection effort
- Protection class IP67
- Compatible to all OSE interfaces
- Easy on-site assembly, without adhesives
- Resistant against environmental influences