Business Officer (F/M)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging, yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As Business Officer you will become part of our team in Heerlen, The Netherlands. Your field of responsibility will be:
- Design and optimization of business processes
- Continuous improvement of the Management Information System
- Design and coordinate the development of internal reports
- Document and analyze requirements for business systems, propose solutions and consult the IT team on the implementation
If you have the initiative, knowledge, information, energy and courage to make a decision, we urge you to do so. At FRABA everybody has the chance to become a leader. It is up to you to take your chance.
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree with a mayor in Business Administration, Business-Engineering, Information Technology or similar education.
- Experience using reporting tools and database systems is preferred but not mandatory
- Very good team and communication skills
- Systematic and analytic working approach
- Fluent English skills